Monday, September 1, 2008

Just a Day

I finally decided it was time to keep an online journal for my kids. Hopefully, I will be better at this than using a pen and paper :). Today, we are just taking it easy. Whatever life with kids means when you say "taking it easy." I want to take a moment to reflect on the fact that even when it is just another day, it's a wonderful day. Sara, currently 3 (as of 8-18) and Jonas, 3 months, are amazing children. I am so blessed to be their mom. I hope they enjoy reading about their day to day activities and remembering. I love you! Love, Mom

2 comments:

Theological Entrepreneur said...

I can't wait until we can pair Sara and Jonas with Brandon and Arielle for a loud voice competition. Meanwhile, the parents can be in a quiet place somewhere.

amy said...

yay! i am so happy that the kids have a blog now (: can't wait to read it all the time!!