Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pumpkin Patch and Jenny's Farm Stand

On Sunday, we took a trip to the pumpkin patch. I can remember saying last year when we took Sara to the pumpkin patch, "Next year we'll have a baby with us." I can't believe we really do. At the time, it seemed like a distant future, but now it seems like a long time ago that I said that. Sara had a blast running through the pumpkin patch finding just the right pumpkin for her. She also chose one for Jonas. We got a shot of both of them on the pumpkins. Sara was holding on to Jonas, but let go when she decided she was ready to move on. Luckily, I was close enough to grab him. Note to self, do not let a 3 year old hold a baby :) We also rode on a hayride. Sara really enjoyed that part. Jonas took it all in and seemed to enjoy just being outside. After the pumpkin patch, we headed over to Jenny's farm stand. We were able to see chickens, horses, goats and donkeys. Sara was able to pet all of them (except the chickens :). We ate really yummy, warm donuts. They have this huge hay maze/stack for kids to climb on. Sara loved doing this too. She would to in one hole and pop out somewhere else. I love doing stuff with kids. It just puts lots of joy and excitement in everything.

No comments: